PRIVACY AND DATA PROTECTION POLICY
Responsible for processing:
Company name: CATA ELECTRODOMÉSTICOS, S.L
Company address: Alcobendas (Madrid), c/Anabel Segura, number 11,Centro Empresarial Albatros, Edificio A, Of. 2ª, 3ª Planta.
By means of this notice, clients and users of the website are informed that, in compliance of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and Council of 27 April 2016 concerning the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of data and Organic Law 3/2018, of 5 December, on the protection of personal data and the guarantee of digital rights, the personal data provided will be incorporated into our file, which is the responsibility of CATA ELECTRODOMÉSTICOS, S. L. with registered office in Alcobendas (Madrid), calle Anabel Segura, número 11,Centro Empresarial Albatros, Edificio A, Oficina 2ª, 3ª planta.
I. Authentication in processing
The authentication of the processing of the user’s data is based on the consent of the interested party, requested for the specific case.
On the other hand, the management of the contracting of services, payment, invoicing and corresponding shipments, is authorized by the execution of the contract itself.
The processing of data for the purpose of sending electronic newsletters about services, events, and news related to our professional activity, is based on the legitimate interest of the company to carry out these treatments in accordance with current regulations.
In relation to the sending of your Curriculum Vitae, and registrations for professional offers that we may publish, the authentification of its processing is based on the consent of the user who sends his or her data, which he or she may withdraw at any time, although this would mean that his or her candidacy could not be taken into account within our personnel selection procedures. However, the withdrawal of your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any previous processing.
Likewise, the user’s information may be used to comply with the different legal obligations of the company.
II. Processing purpose
We inform you that only the data necessary for the correct development of the relationship between the parties are collected, and specifically for some of the following purposes:
- Manage service contracting and those administrative procedures inherent to the existing commercial relationship.
- Manage the use of any of the functions made available on this website, including, but not limited to, subscription to newsletters and queries or requests for information.
- Manage the submission of your Curriculum Vitae through the authorized form or, if necessary, the registration to the different job offers of the group.
- Manage the implementation of advertising campaigns through monitoring devices of the activity of the recipients in order to know the opening of emails and clicking on the links contained in it in order to produce, with this information collected, reports of the campaign monitoring.
The user guarantees the authenticity of the data provided and will be solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements. The personal data you provide will always be treated in accordance with the RGPD.
We inform you that the company is the final recipient of these data and is the one who decides on the purpose, content and use of the processing of personal data provided by users.
III. Data communication
We remind you that no assignments will be made to third parties, except in case of legal obligation.
IV. Safety measures
According to the regulations in force, the company guarantees that it has adopted all the necessary technical and organisational measures to maintain the level of security required in view of the nature of the personal data processed.
The company makes clear its commitment to the protection of personal data and the privacy of users, and implements the necessary technical security measures to prevent their loss, manipulation, dissemination or alteration.
V. Data retention period
We inform you that your data will be deleted at the time you revoke your consent and will be destroyed, unless there is a legal provision requiring their retention, in which case the data will be blocked until the retention period has expired.
VI. User rights
Finally, we also inform you that at any time you can exercise your rights of access, rectification, deletion, limitation, portability and opposition to your personal data in accordance with data protection regulations, by sending a letter accompanied by a photocopy of your identity card to the company’s e-mail address email@example.com
In particular, you can exercise the rights set out below:
- Revoke the given consents.
- Obtain confirmation if the company is processing personal data concerning them or not.
- Accessing your personal data – rectifying inaccurate or incomplete data.
- Request the deletion of your data when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
- Exercise the limitation of data processing when any of the conditions set out in the data protection regulations are fulfilled.
- In certain circumstances and on grounds relating to their particular situation of the processing of their data, data subjects may oppose the processing of their data. The company will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defence of possible claims.
- To obtain human intervention, to express their point of view and to challenge the automated decisions taken by the company.
- Request the portability of your data.
In case of disagreement regarding the processing of your data, you may file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency, the body that holds the control authority in this area, located at C/ Jorge Juan, 6 (28001 Madrid).
This website may contain links to external pages. The company does not assume any responsibility for the contents or any other aspect related to these pages or websites.